Futronic’s FS25 USB2.0 Fingerprint Mifare Card Reader/Writer combines a fingerprint scanner and an ISO14443A compatible Mifare card Reader/Writer into one device.With a combination of fingerprint “Match on Device” and ISO14443A Mifare card Reader/Writer, FS25 is perfect for real two-factors authentication, what you own(finger) is matched with what you carry(Mifare card).Under the control of PC via USB interface, it captures a fingerprint image, extracts the minutiae (fingerprint characteristics) and then stores to its internal memory. The stored fingerprint can be used to match with a freshly captured fingerprint and matching result is sent to PC for authentication.
Please note that IdentaMaster requires administrative account on a local machine.
For domain network installation please use IdentaMaster Pro.
- Live Finger Detection – rejects fake fingers made from silicone, rubber, play-doh or other materials.
- MIFARE card reader & writer – FS25 can read data from and write data to MIFARE cards
- Two-factor autentication – allows to match what you own (a fingerprint) with what you carry (a card that stores the fingerprint template).
- FS25 is a standalone fingerprint matcher and can do “Match on Device”.
- Its internal memory can store up 100 fingerprints.
- FS25 can handle ISO14443A compatible Mifare card and has all the necessary functions to support both 1KB and 4KB Mifare cards.
- FS25 can also be used together with Fingerprint Authentication Server (FAS) which is Futronic proprietary software running on MS Windows for user and fingerprint database management, access and attendance control.
|Image capture area||16 x 24 mm (0.6″ x 0.9″)|
|Device size:||50 x 73 x 35 mm (2.0″ x 2.9″ x 1.4″)|
|Operation temperature:||-10 to +55 Degree Celsius|
|Compatible interface:||USB 2.0|
|Scanner Image resolution:||500×500 pixels, 500 DPI|