Fujitsu provides a highly reliable biometric authentication system based on palm vein pattern recognition technology with it’s latest model KD03816-B001 and upgraded V2 sensor. PalmSecure® features industry-leading authentication accuracy with extremely low false rates, and the non-intrusive and contactless reader device provides ease of use with virtually no physiological restriction for all users. Software sold separately.
Please note that IdentaMaster requires administrative account on a local machine.
For domain network installation please use IdentaMaster Pro.
Model: KD03816-B001 V2
- Unique – vein patterns are unique to individuals and contain detailed characteristics(1)
- Accurate – advanced matching algorithms produce high level of accuracy(2)
- Universal Applicability – technology can be used by virtually everyone
- Versatile – readily deployable to wide range of applications
- Hygienic – contact-less user interface addresses hygiene concerns
- Non-invasive – simple to use user interface promotes high level of user acceptance
- Reliable – field proven technology with built-in forgery protection
- Based on research to date by Fujitsu.
- Internal research by Fujitsu resulted in a false acceptance rate of less than 0.00001% and a false rejection rate of only 1.0%. False acceptance rate is a rate at which someone other than the actual person is falsely recognized. False rejection rate is a rate at which the actual person is not recognized accurately.
The Fujitsu PalmSecure technology is a palm vein based strong authentication solution that utilizes industry-leading vascular pattern biometric technology. This offers a highly reliable, contactless biometric authentication solution that is non-intrusive and easy to use. PalmSecure technology has been deployed worldwide in a wide range of vertical markets, including security, financial/banking, healthcare, commercial enterprises and educational facilities. Additional applications include physical access control, logical access control, retail POS systems, ATMs, kiosks, time and attendance management systems, visitor ID management and other industry-specific biometric applications. PalmSecure is a biometric authentication device that provides high level of security using palm vein authentication technology. This technology is now able to be used in a wide range of situations thanks to reductions in size, reductions in cost, and simplification of development. The Fujitsu PalmSecure sensor uses near-infrared light to capture a person’s palm vein pattern, generating a unique biometric template that is matched against pre-registered user palm vein patterns. The palm vein device can only recognize the pattern if the blood is actively flowing within the individual’s veins, which means that forgery is virtually impossible. This advanced, vascular pattern recognition technology provides highly reliable authentication. The PalmSecure technology false accept rate is just 0.00008 percent with an exceptional false reject rate of 0.01 percent, all in a small form factor that generates extremely fast authentication, usually under one second.
|Supply voltage (from US bus power)||4.4 to 5.4V (Input current: up to 500mA)|
|Power consumption||2.5W or less|
|FAR (false accept rate)
FRR (false reject rate)
|Photography distance (from filter surface)||2 inches from the surface of the sensor (+/- a half inch)|
|Reliability||Life of Unit: 5 years
MTBF (mean time between failure): 1M hours
|Authentication response time||Less than 1 second|
|Sensor surface material||Glass|
|Operating temperature||0° to 60°C|
|Outer dimensions||1.37(W) x 1.37(D) x 1.06(H) inches|
Standard manufacturer’s warranty for a device. Premium support for IdentaMaster Biometric Solution.